Werk #7938: Unify status table columns in NEB and CMC.
|Title||Unify status table columns in NEB and CMC.|
|Checkmk Edition||Checkmk Raw Edition (CRE)|
|Compatibility||Compatible - no manual interaction needed|
- Added average_latency_cmk and average_latency_real_time
columns, always containing zero.
- Added average_latency_generic column, containing the average
latency of all active host/service checks.
- Added core_pid column as an alias for nagios_pid.
- Added has_event_handlers column.
- Added helper_usage_generic, helper_usage_cmk, and
helper_usage_real_time columns, always containing zero.
- Added livestatus_overflows and livestatus_overflows_rate
columns. The NEB queues accepted connections, so we never have overflows here.
Nevertheless, we provide these columns for consistency with CMC, and they always
- Added livestatus_usage column.
- Added num_queued_alerts column, always containing zero.
- Added num_queued_notifications column, always containing zero.
- Removed livecheck_overflows and livecheck_overflows_rate
columns from both NEB and CMC. They were unused for more than 6 years, they
never really worked well, and simply contain zero for ages. To reduce confusion,
those columns are gone now.