Checkmk Conference #6 goes digital. Get your tickets here!
|Title||Unify status table columns in NEB and CMC.|
|Checkmk Edition||Checkmk Raw Edition (CRE)|
|Compatibility||Compatible - no manual interaction needed|
- Added average_latency_cmk and average_latency_real_time columns, always containing zero.
- Added average_latency_generic column, containing the average latency of all active host/service checks.
- Added core_pid column as an alias for nagios_pid.
- Added has_event_handlers column.
- Added helper_usage_generic, helper_usage_cmk, and helper_usage_real_time columns, always containing zero.
- Added livestatus_overflows and livestatus_overflows_rate columns. The NEB queues accepted connections, so we never have overflows here. Nevertheless, we provide these columns for consistency with CMC, and they always contain zero.
- Added livestatus_usage column.
- Added num_queued_alerts column, always containing zero.
- Added num_queued_notifications column, always containing zero.
- Removed livecheck_overflows and livecheck_overflows_rate columns from both NEB and CMC. They were unused for more than 6 years, they never really worked well, and simply contain zero for ages. To reduce confusion, those columns are gone now.