Cisco Aironet Access Points: Client Status
|Distribution:||official part of Check_MK|
This check monitors three aspects:
- the number of clients logged in
- logged in clients average signal strength
- logged in clients average signal quality.
of an Cisco Aironet access point:
The levels of
- strength (default: -25, -20)
- quality (default: 40, 35)
If zero clients are logged in, this check is always OK.
If the average strength or quality is under the configured level
the service goes WARN/CRIT.
This check uses the CISCO-DOT11-ASSOCIATION-MIB.
One of the three strings "clients", "strength" or "quality".
All three services are created if at least one client is logged in.