UCS C-Series Rack Server: CPU utilization
|Distribution:||official part of Check_MK|
This check provides information about the CPU utilization of an UCS C-Series Rack Servers racks.
The metric is based on the aggregation of all RMCs (Resource Monitoring Counters) of a servers
rack unit and describe the cumulative utilization of all CPU cores.
This check supports the following C-Series Rack Server models providing XML API 2.0
[Cisco UCS Rack-Mount Servers Cisco IMC XML API 2.0]:
- Cisco UCS C220 M5 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C240 M5 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C480 M5 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C480 ML M5 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C220 M4 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C240 M4 Rack Server
- Cisco UCS C460 M4 Rack Server
This check does not support the C-Series Rack Server model "Cisco UCS C125 M5 Rack Server Node"
which is used as part of a "Cisco UCS C4200 Series Rack Server Chassis".
- OK in case the monitored CPU utilization is within the configured valid range.
- WARN in case the monitored CPU utilization is equal or higher than the configured warn level.
- CRIT in case the monitored CPU utilization is equel or higher than the configured crit level.
The default value for the warn level is 90.0%. The default value for the crit level is 95.0%.
The warn and crit level are configurable via WATO rule CPU utilization of Devices with Modules.
One item per server rack.
All server racks included in the agent plugin output are found automatically.