Every last Friday of July, the global community celebrates our colleagues from the IT team who help us get through our daily business. SysAdmins are always there to help, and with the sudden shift to the home office last year, they ensured we are equipped. SysAdmins juggled supporting their colleagues, adjusting the infrastructure to adapt to the sudden change and ensuring that everything stays up and running. To all SysAdmins out there, kudos to you!
Meet a SysAdmin
Learn about the life of a SysAdmin from the Checkmk community
Andreas provides consultation to business customers during the day and helps out other Checkmk users in his free time.Read More
Louis is a Linux SysAdmin involved in 'standard' sysadmin tasks, like monitoring and solving issues, but also the implementation of new functionality.Read More
Neeloj is a veteran SysAdmin responsible for over 200 servers. Having new challenges everyday is what keeps Neeloj excited about being a SysAdmin.Read More
Robert is a Senior Consultant who plans monitoring systems, helps with the configuration, and even does some extension programming for customers.Read More
Participate in Our Survey
Last year was marked by the global Corona pandemic. The IT industry also experienced some disruptions: employees overnight suddenly had to work from home, the IT infrastructure had to be converted to meet the requirements of this shift to remote work, etc. So we also want to know from you how the Corona pandemic has changed your daily work as a SysAdmin in the past few months, and will continue to have an impact in the future.
By filling out the survey, you also have a choice to enter our raffle and get a chance to win an 8GB Raspberry Pi 4 Model B or a Yubikey 5 NFC!
Photo by Marc Mueller on Pexels
- Must have completely filled out the survey. If something is not applicable to you, make sure you select the option 'Not Applicable' or 'Not Relevant'.
- Must have provided their name and e-mail address
- The deadline for filling out the survey to be eligible for the raffle is on the 31st August 2021 11:59 PM CEST
- Winners will be informed via e-mail on or before the 15th of September.
How to Claim your Prize
- If you get selected in the raffle, you will receive an e-mail from tribe29. We will ask for some details to send your prize.
- If you didn't respond within 14 days since receiving the e-mail, your prize will be made void.