Checkmk training terms and conditions
- Booking of the course is binding. Cancelation will be free of charge if you notify
organizer at least 6 weeks prior to the start date of the course. Up to 3 weeks
before the organizer may charge you with 50% of the course price. For any later
cancelations 90% of the price may be charged, unless the organizer is able to
assign the space to someone else.
- The course will take place if the designated number of participants is reached at
least 14 days before the course starts. The organizer reserves the right to cancel
the course should there be servere reasons (e.g., illness of the lecturer).
- The organizer is not liable for any damage due to negligence or force majeure.
- Should the lecturer become unavailable, the organizer may assign another lecturer
with comparable qualification, or - should this not be possible - cancel the course.
- The participants themselves are responsible for making travel arrangements and
booking an accommodation.