Configuring precise notifications in Checkmk [English]
Good monitoring stands and falls with its precision. In this compact course you will learn how notifications function in Checkmk and how to set them up, optimize and manage them. You will learn how to write your own scripts for notifications. Once you have applied the knowledge gained from this course, your Checkmk will notify you only of the most important events.
Note: the following dates take place at different times!
- 24. Mai 2022: 1:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- 29. June 2022: 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m
- To notify or not to notify?
Creating conditions for notifications
- Time periods
- Users, roles, and contact groups
- The visibility of objects
- Perspective: LDAP and AD
- Perspective: Single-sign with Kerberos
- Setting up an e-mail dispatch under Linux
- Notifications via e-mail
- Testing and evaluating notifications
- When are notifications received?
- Multiple check attempts
- Delaying notifications
- Recurring notifications and escalations
- Unstable hosts and services
- Enabling and disabling notifications
- Customizing threshold values
- Predictive Monitoring
- Creating and managing
- Fallback e-mail addresses
- Notification methods
- Delete notifications
- Users and notifications
- Bulk notifications
- Writing your own notification scripts
- Notifications in distributed environments
Length: 4 hours
Minimum no. of attendees:
Requirements: Knowledge of the web interface up to v.2.0
Price: €474,81 (incl. VAT)Request training