Basic configuration options in Checkmk
The webinar is scheduled for 12/09/2020, 10:00 CET.
About this webinar
You’ve already attended the Introduction to Checkmk webinar or perhaps you just began testing the Checkmk Free Edition in your own IT environment to see what it is capable of.
Regardless of whether you’re new to the concept of IT monitoring or just getting started with Checkmk, you may have a stumbled upon one or more of the following questions:
- How can I configure Checkmk to get the most out of my IT monitoring system?
- What are Tags and Labels and how do they make my life as a monitoring administrator more easy?
- How does Checkmk avoid duplication of similar configurations?
- Can I easily specify defaults or exceptions to configurations of my hosts or services?
- Is it possible to extend the functionality in Checkmk to satisfy my custom requirements?
To answer to the above questions (and many more) make sure to register for this webinar where we’ll explore the configuration functionality available in the so-called WATO (Web Administration Tool) of Checkmk.
After attending this session you will have a good understanding of what configuration options are available in Checkmk, how to work with WATO in the most efficient manner and what you can do to streamline configuration of your IT monitoring system.
Webinar language: German
Webinar duration: 1 hour
- What is WATO? (definitions, concepts, components)
- Technical live demo
- Resources & Useful links
- Q & A
IT-consultant at tribe29
Marcel Arentz is a IT-consultant at tribe29 and has more than 7 years of experience with the installation, administration and optimizing of IT-monitoring systems for clients in various branches.