The software development of Checkmk is organized in so-called Werks. A Werk is any change or bug fix that has an influence on the user's experience. Each Werk has a unique ID, one of the levels Trivial Change, Prominent Change or Major Feature and one of the classes Bug Fix, Feature or Security Fix.
Whenever you make an update to a new Checkmk version please make sure that you have understood all incompatible changes. You might have to adapt your configuration.
Want to get notifications for new versions, new werks or subscribe to the security mailing list? Sign up here.
1.2.5i4 (Not yet released)
- #624fc_port: new check for fibre channel devices supporting the FCMGMT MIB
- #942check_mk-winperf.cpuusage.php: now displays AVERAGE values instead of MAX
- #823mk_sap: Fixed some wrong calculated values (decimal numbers)
- #824Valuespecs: Fixed several possible HTML injections in valuespecs
- #941esx_vsphere_hostsystem.cpu_usage: pnpgraph now displays AVERAGE instead of MAX values in all timeframes
- #8053Fix sporadic invalid OK status for active checks
- #1003ibm_svc_enclosure: support new firmware, also check fan modules
- #822Sorting columns in view dashlets is now working again
- #1002Fix crash when debugging notifications with non-Ascii characters
- #8005Fix encoding of &, > and#8006Quote newlines in long plugin output macro for notifications#8007Avoid host down via SmartPING out of check period#8019Checkhelper: increased maximum check command size to 4096#8020checkhelper: Reports an UNKNOWN error if the service check command exceeds the maximum size of 4096#821Reducing size of auth.php (needed for authorisation in NagVis) in large environments#939Fixed multisite exception caused by missing explanation text for a AUTODELETE event action#940Fixed various core SIGSEGV when using malformed livestatus queries#622cisco_temp_sensor: fix to also work with newer IOS versions#623fsc_fans: upper levels for fan RPMs are now optional also for the check#820Fixed wrong NagVis links in "custom links" snapin#938logwatch: fixed incorrect display of warning messages#819Fixed keepalive termination in case of exceptions during checking#621zfsget: better filesystem selection and calculation of sizes#936agent_ibmsvc: improved error messages on using wrong credentials#993raritan_pdu_inlet: now delivers performance data#166mobile gui: Fixed colors of command list#620new version of Check_MKs hardware and software inventory including a much extended windows agent and inventory functions#818Fixed exception in HW/SW inventory search dialog#935CPU utilization: increased maximum value to 10000#619adva_fsp_temp: new check to monitor temperature and temperature trends on ADVA scalable optical transport solutions#816States of events can now be set by patterns#8042Fixed service descriptions of hr_fs when using Inline-SNMP with windows hosts#617adva_fsp_if: new check to monitor interfaces of the ADVA FSP 3000 scalable optical transport solution#618adva_fsp_current: new check for the power supply units of the ADVA FSP 3000 scalable optical transport solution#814Agent versions can now be checked with "at least version X" parameters#815mysql_slave: New check for monitoring MySQL slave sync state#992zfs_arc_cache: returns OK even if values of arc meta are missing#616brocade.fan, brocade.power, brocade.temp: will now only discover services which are not marked as absent#813LDAP: Improved slightly missleading logging of LDAP sync actions#985Availability: display phases of freqent state changes as "chaos"#986citrix_licenses: new check for monitoring Citrix licenses#987New button for updating DNS cache#8041Added option to profile the efficiency of inline SNMP#8052Speedup availability queries by new caching (disabled per default)#812nginx_status: New check for monitoring status information of the Nginx web server#934Logwatch messages with class unknown ( 'u' ) now displayed as WARN#982Fix two XSS weaknesses according to CVSS 8.5 AV:N/AC:M/Au:S/C:C/I:C/A:C#983Fix security issue in code of row selections (checkboxes) (CVSS 4.9 AV:N/AC:M/Au:S/C:N/I:P/A:P)#984Fix code injection for logged in users via automation url