The software development of Checkmk is organized in so-called Werks. A Werk is any change or bug fix that has an influence on the user's experience. Each Werk has a unique ID, one of the levels Trivial Change, Prominent Change or Major Feature and one of the classes Bug Fix, Feature or Security Fix.
Whenever you make an update to a new Checkmk version please make sure that you have understood all incompatible changes. You might have to adapt your configuration.
Want to get notifications for new versions, new werks or subscribe to the security mailing list? Sign up here.
1.2.7i2 (Jun 24, 2015)
- #8227Agent Bakery: Fixed baking of mk_jolokia in case of multipe instances
- #8278RPM packages created on SLES11SP3 should now work on CentOS 6
- #1259wut_webtherm: Check now uses the Check_MK defaults for temperature checks
- #2311windows agent: now replaces BOM (byte order marks) from local and plugin scripts
- #2343Rule Based Notifications GUI can now deal with latin-1 encoded plugin output in backlog
- #2357livestatus_status: no not alarm switched off host freshness nor event handlers on CMC#2222citrix_serverload: Load now formatted in percent, correctly treat license error#2341LDAP Sync: Automatically syncing credential changes to slave sites in distributed setups#2342SNMP-Traps: Also deleting compiled files when removing a MIB file#2235lnx_quota: Extended linux quota check with group quota check#1906oracle_recovery_status: added support for missing files#2310multisite view data export: fixed exception when using joined columns#8190agent_bakery / WATO: fixed invalid configuration overview for some bakelets#2355docsis_channels_upstream: Fix graph templates#2356Fixed exception in Multisite JSON output#8277mk_logwatch: Agent bakery for Linux now allows shipping just plugin without logwatch.cfg#2126cisco_ace_rserver: new check to monitor real servers of Cisco ACE servers#2332New icon for hosts/services that are out of their service period#2353Fix showing options for availability in BI mode, where above header#2354BI aggregations now also consider the service period#8276Fix conflict with legacy check_mk-agent-logwatch package in baked RPM packages#2330ovs_bonding: Linux agent now supports OVS version 6.2#8274Fix time range in "Export as PDF" from availability pages#8275Alert Handlers - execute automatic actions upon state changes of hosts and services#2329windows_intel_bonding: Fix exception in case of no existing bonding device#2124datapower_pdrive, datapower_ldrive: new checks to monitor disk states of IBM Datapower Gateways#2125datapower_raid_bat: new check to monitor the battery of RAID controllers of IBM Datapower Gateways#8281Fixed error in Micro Core Statistics SnapIn when used without cmc#2121datapower_temp: new check to monitor temperature sensors of IBMs Datapower Gateways#2122datapower_fan: new check to monitor fan status of IBM Datapower Gateways#2123datapower_fs: new check to monitor filesystems on IBMs Datapower Gateways#2221cisco_temperature: Fixed order of device levels for some devices#2328Fix sporadic error "Connection reset by peer" when reloading Event Console#8273Recurring Scheduled Downtimes - adhoc via command and also via rule set#1258fileinfo solaris: Fixed configuration crash#2120datapower_cpu, datapower_mem: new checks to monitor CPU and memory and IBMs Datapower Gateways#1257oracle_jobs: Fix: Discovery now supports the old oracle plugin again#2220pfsense_counter: New check to monitor several global packet rates on pfSense firewalls#8272Fix Livestatus query for column fixed in table downtimes for newly created downtimes#1255AIX Agent now supports fileinfo. Thanks to Falk Grunert (IBM)#1256lvm_vgs: Check now has his own configuration in wato#2284kaspersky_av_client, mcafee_av_client: New Checks and agent plugins for monitoring signature and fullscan age#2307Windows Agent MSI installer: removed version information from product name#2308agent_vsphere, esx_vsphere_sensors: now reports additional sensor information (cpu, storage controller, memory)#2309cpu_util checks: removed superfluous space in check output#2326Allow relating Event Console hosts to monitoring hosts now also by alias#2327mbg_lantime_ng_state, mbg_lantime_state: change default parameters to 2/3 for stratum, 10/20us for offset#7510msi generation: improved error handling, removed version information from product name#7530Add missing empty directories after copying sites with omd cp -N#1253printer_io,printer_supply: prevent discovery on not supported devices#1254The target address for crash reports can now be configured in wato global settings#2217md: Fix handling of found and expected disks#2219hr_cpu: Reworked check to use WATO rule allowing averaging and predictive levels#2118aix_sap_processlist: agent plugin now is more general to deal with various AIX versions#2119omd_status: check can now work in a cluster environment#2340Email validation: Top level domains can now have a maximum length of 24 characters#7500Being more robust against duplicat engineIDs when monitoring SNMPv3 devices#2216raritan_pdu_ocprot: New check to monitor overcurrent protectors of Raritan PDUs#2305agent_vsphere, esx_vsphere_sensors: now able to handle sensor names with semicolon#2325oracle_tablespaces: correctly handle case where check runs in clustered mode#2333The Event Console log level can now be configured via GUI#2334Logging details about loaded SNMP MIB modules during startup#2335Fixed PNP default template for active checks with arguments#2336BI compilation diagnostics are now logged to the generic web.log#2337Fixed problem with long hanging pnp graph rendering calls#2338Logging internal GUI exceptions to web.log instead of apache error_log#2339Discovery service: Fixed handling of agent / SNMP communication errors#2117postfix_mailq: agent and check now retrieve and monitor active queue data as well#2261Fixed wrong pnp template cache path in non OMD environments#2262Fixed deletion of foreign views/dashboards#8271mknotifyd: various optimizations for avoiding duplicate notifications#2260Improved load time of Check_MK GUI#2323df: Fix new graphs for all filesystem checks in case of existing inode information#2324Add icon for those checks that cannot be rescheduled