The software development of Checkmk is organized in so-called Werks. A Werk is any change or bug fix that has an influence on the user's experience. Each Werk has a unique ID, one of the levels Trivial Change, Prominent Change or Major Feature and one of the classes Bug Fix, Feature or Security Fix.
Whenever you make an update to a new Checkmk version please make sure that you have understood all incompatible changes. You might have to adapt your configuration.
1.5.0p24 (Jan 16, 2020)
- #10589ADVA Fiber Service Platform F7: Duplicate service description
- #10432cmk-update-agent.exe: Fix security issue on Windows
- #10674Interface bandwith: Add missing perf-O-meter for in/out measured in bits/s
- #10676OpenHardwareMonitor: Fixed a bug that prevented the generation of the section
- #10123Fixed race condition when changing host check command.
- #10465Send scheduled reports to all specified recipients
- #10575mcafee_av_client: Revised detection of McAfee plugin on 64 and 32 bit systems
- #10463cisco_power: discover unique items in one edge case
- #10462WATO backups: Fix file path traversal vulnerability
- #10473aix_diskoid,hpux_lunstats: Allow Disk IO SUMMARY for indiviual nodes of a cluster
- #10198Windows Agent can be configured to use also non-WMI API to get data about running processes
- #10200WMI timeout in 'ps' section doesn't prevent Windows Agent output
- #10121Fixed race condition regarding host information
- #10500postfix_mailq: Also discover the default queue which can exist even if multiple instances are configured
- #10493lnx_if: Use MAC address from command 'ip' if the command 'ethtool' is not available
- #10450cisco_temperature: don't block on large precisions
- #10448emc_datadomain_mtree: add missing metric definition
- #10288Customer GUI: remove superfluous tt tags