The software development of Checkmk is organized in so-called Werks. A Werk is any change or bug fix that has an influence on the user's experience. Each Werk has a unique ID, one of the levels Trivial Change, Prominent Change or Major Feature and one of the classes Bug Fix, Feature or Security Fix.
Whenever you make an update to a new Checkmk version please make sure that you have understood all incompatible changes. You might have to adapt your configuration.
1.6.0p15 (Aug 6, 2020)
- #11258Fix unstable, inperformant livestatus communication (1.6.0p12 regression)
- #11254Improve validation of host diagnostic page
- #11257Docker contianer: Fix container detection in podman containers
- #11253LIVESTATUS_TCP_ONLY_FROM: Allow IPv6 addresses to be configured
- #11252Fix reflected XSS using icon selector
- #10784Windows tasks check-plugin now deals with long named scheduled tasks
- #11048k8s_stats.fs: ignore /var/lib/docker overlay and /dev/shm filesystems
- #10853mk_oracle.ps1: Fixed missing update of SQLs
- #11236Event Console/SNMP Credentials: Add additional privacy and authentication protocols
- #11149mkp_prometheus: addition of mkp version 1.2
- #10127Do not remove acknowledgements for retries.
- #11298suseconnect: replace error message with no services discovered when licensing information is not found
- #10850mk_oracle: Fixed remote instances with excluded sections