The software development of Checkmk is organized in so-called Werks. A Werk is any change or bug fix that has an influence on the user's experience. Each Werk has a unique ID, one of the levels Trivial Change, Prominent Change or Major Feature and one of the classes Bug Fix, Feature or Security Fix.
Whenever you make an update to a new Checkmk version please make sure that you have understood all incompatible changes. You might have to adapt your configuration.
1.6.0p16 (Aug 19, 2020)
- #11263Fix piggyback path traversal
- #11303mem.linux: false CRIT status when VmallocChunk is set to 0 kB
- #11302Azure Storage: egress data levels wrongly labelled on user interface
- #11238Check_MK Discovery: Was unable to discover new SNMP check types
- #10544Quicksearch: Fixed incorrect result page when querying host tags
- #11261Fix performance regression caused by too many live status queries between EC and core
- #11051crash in notifications if "Exclude Service Groups (regex)" is used
- #11341Make omd restore work with hardlinks in local dir
- #11144Display graph for SAP HANA License
- #11234Check_MK service: State if "Unexpected allowed IP ranges" is configurable