The software development of Checkmk is organized in so-called Werks. A Werk is any change or bug fix that has an influence on the user's experience. Each Werk has a unique ID, one of the levels Trivial Change, Prominent Change or Major Feature and one of the classes Bug Fix, Feature or Security Fix.
Whenever you make an update to a new Checkmk version please make sure that you have understood all incompatible changes. You might have to adapt your configuration.
1.6.0p2 (Sep 27, 2019)
- #10238Fix rule matching issue on subfolders with common prefix
- #10227Minor fixes for different tables
- #10182Cleanup version specific cache files during version updates
- #10183MKPs: Set extraction time as mtime on files extracted from MKPs
- #10188Windows Agent: Fix possible update / downgrade problems
- #10236mk_nfsiostat: Plugin could not be packed using the bakery
- #10184mtr mk_jolokia apache_status mk_mongodb: Fixed Python 2.5 compatibility of agent plugins
- #10237Fix host completion click selection (Regression since 1.6.0p1)
- #10142mk_logwatch: Explicitly specify encoding of logfiles
- #10187Windows agent: Resolved problem with message UNKN – Item not found
- #10143mk_logwatch: Bring back python 2.6 compatibility
- #10226Fix graph hover box background
- #10139sap_hana_backup: Don't crash upon missing timestamp