The software development of Checkmk is organized in so-called Werks. A Werk is any change or bug fix that has an influence on the user's experience. Each Werk has a unique ID, one of the levels Trivial Change, Prominent Change or Major Feature and one of the classes Bug Fix, Feature or Security Fix.
Whenever you make an update to a new Checkmk version please make sure that you have understood all incompatible changes. You might have to adapt your configuration.
1.6.0p22 (Feb 24, 2021)
- #12232Error reporting in downtime script (treasures)
- #11791First column in single dataset layout of views consumed too much space
- #11942webapi: fix TypeError when formatting tags
- #11905Restore event helper time out to 3s
- #12119docker_container_cpu check accepts cgroup v2 values
- #12132Fix view crash when linking to views with missing context
- #12071Fix default active time range on iCalendar timeperiod imports
- #12126Availability: Limit processed data of 0 means unlimited
- #11844Windows agent internal communication channel is secure now
- #11728zfsget: handle datasets with no available space correctly