The software development of Checkmk is organized in so-called Werks. A Werk is any change or bug fix that has an influence on the user's experience. Each Werk has a unique ID, one of the levels Trivial Change, Prominent Change or Major Feature and one of the classes Bug Fix, Feature or Security Fix.
Whenever you make an update to a new Checkmk version please make sure that you have understood all incompatible changes. You might have to adapt your configuration.
Want to get notifications for new versions, new werks or subscribe to the security mailing list? Sign up here.
1.5.0p24 (Jan 16, 2020)
- #10589ADVA Fiber Service Platform F7: Duplicate service description
- #10432cmk-update-agent.exe: Fix security issue on Windows
- #10674Interface bandwith: Add missing perf-O-meter for in/out measured in bits/s
- #10676OpenHardwareMonitor: Fixed a bug that prevented the generation of the section
- #10123Fixed race condition when changing host check command.
- #10465Send scheduled reports to all specified recipients
- #10575mcafee_av_client: Revised detection of McAfee plugin on 64 and 32 bit systems
- #10463cisco_power: discover unique items in one edge case
- #10462WATO backups: Fix file path traversal vulnerability
- #10473aix_diskoid,hpux_lunstats: Allow Disk IO SUMMARY for indiviual nodes of a cluster
- #10198Windows Agent can be configured to use also non-WMI API to get data about running processes
- #10200WMI timeout in 'ps' section doesn't prevent Windows Agent output
- #10121Fixed race condition regarding host information
- #10500postfix_mailq: Also discover the default queue which can exist even if multiple instances are configured
- #10493lnx_if: Use MAC address from command 'ip' if the command 'ethtool' is not available
- #10450cisco_temperature: don't block on large precisions
- #10448emc_datadomain_mtree: add missing metric definition
- #10288Customer GUI: remove superfluous tt tags