The software development of Checkmk is organized in so-called Werks. A Werk is any change or bug fix that has an influence on the user's experience. Each Werk has a unique ID, one of the levels Trivial Change, Prominent Change or Major Feature and one of the classes Bug Fix, Feature or Security Fix.
Whenever you make an update to a new Checkmk version please make sure that you have understood all incompatible changes. You might have to adapt your configuration.
Want to get notifications for new versions, new werks or subscribe to the security mailing list? Sign up here.
1.6.0p11 (Apr 2, 2020)
- #10876Fix 1.6.0p10 check scheduling regression
- #11009Fixed possible ValueError while searching for werk id in release notes
- #10880Fix "Customer number of hosts" painter showing up hosts
- #11010Fixed missleading host attribute help text
- #11011Fixed title for copied rulesets
- #10754Remove failed notifications immediately
- #10985systemd_units: Fix single service discovery
- #10534Check_MK discovery: Was not always able to discover new snmp checks
- #10875Services: Escape service details equal to status views
- #10945jira_issues: Fixed possible UnicodeEncodeError
- #10946jira_issues: Fixed possible multiple creation of issues
- #10533WATO Rule Search: Performance Improvements
- #10691mk_logwatch supports UTF-16 LE BOM encoded files
- #10944agent_jira: Updated mkp of feature pack to version 1.2
- #10879View CSV export: Add titles of icons to exported columns
- #10942agent_graylog: Updated mkp of feature pack to version 1.1
- #10939Fixed non functional JSON and PNG export function in graphs
- #10984Show upper levels in bandwidth graph
- #10898lnx_if: Fix unity parsing bug
- #10983check_dns: Fix "DNS CRITICAL - expected 'A,B,...' but got 'B,A,...'"
- #10840Fix evaluation of time specific parameters if default parameters are tuple based
- #10753Allow more printable ASCII characters in email addresses
- #10839if.include: Fix missing performance data of interface groups on clusters
- #10838lnx_if: Fix grouping of interfaces on clusters
- #10948systemd_units: WATO rules modification to allow compability
- #10874Notification rules: Fix empty "Notification method" dropdown field
- #10873Report headers: Improve handling of titles with dynamic lengths
- #10869Fix potential "Request-URI Too Long" error when editing huge tag groups
- #10870Tags: Fix exception when renaming an existing tag choice