The software development of Checkmk is organized in so-called Werks. A Werk is any change or bug fix that has an influence on the user's experience. Each Werk has a unique ID, one of the levels Trivial Change, Prominent Change or Major Feature and one of the classes Bug Fix, Feature or Security Fix.
Whenever you make an update to a new Checkmk version please make sure that you have understood all incompatible changes. You might have to adapt your configuration.
Want to get notifications for new versions, new werks or subscribe to the security mailing list? Sign up here.
1.6.0p17 (Aug 31, 2020)
- #11260Fix crash in EC configuration (regression since 1.6.0p14)
- #11372mk_oracle.ps1: Fixed failed connects for 18c and newer
- #11264Fix building agent MSI packages on SLES15SP1
- #11460Windows agent service sets correct access rights in ProgramData directory
- #11259Fix host "Save & Test" action showing "API error" for all tests
- #11410Tag configuration page: Fixed exception when a tag groups empty default choice had an aux tag
- #11242Status of the Check_MK services: Individual, per data source configured parameters had no effect
- #11241Status of the Check_MK services: Fix unhandled 'State in case of restricted address missmatch' parameter
- #11371mk_oracle: Fixed failed login with specific credentials
- #11342postgres_instances: Set status to CRIT in case no instance is running
- #11390Fix scaling on Historic metrics painter
- #11336mkp_prometheus: addition of mkp version 1.3
- #11239Check_MK Discovery: Revert werks 10534 and 11229
- #11200fileinfo: Fixed placement of statemarker in service output
- #10545Improved performance when sorting thousands of hosttag groups