The software development of Checkmk is organized in so-called Werks. A Werk is any change or bug fix that has an influence on the user's experience. Each Werk has a unique ID, one of the levels Trivial Change, Prominent Change or Major Feature and one of the classes Bug Fix, Feature or Security Fix.
Whenever you make an update to a new Checkmk version please make sure that you have understood all incompatible changes. You might have to adapt your configuration.
1.6.0p19 (Nov 17, 2020)
- #11429Service Discovery for clusters: no longer removes services on nodes
- #11543Wrong handling of 'None' values in bonding checks
- #11466Windows Agent supports environment variables in registry entries
- #11625Splunk special agent: fix section splunk_jobs
- #11542WATO rules for active check check_sql forgets values for SQL queries
- #11465Fixed race condition which may cause crash during start of Microcore
- #11376Fixed empty columns for optional long output
- #11620Optional package: Update Cisco Webex Teams notifications to 1.1 (fix issue with timeperiods)
- #11428Label discovery: now able to detect changes in label value, not just label names
- #11516msoffice_serviceplans: Fix discovery and checking if plan contains spaces
- #11502Dynamic host configuration: Fix config activation on WATO enabled remote sites
- #11503IPMI management board: Fix UDP file descriptor leak
- #11418WATO: do not create empty rules.mk files when saving rulesets
- #11515prism_containers: Fix evaluation of percentage levels and scale of levels in graphs
- #11501Fix possible XSS using titles of views
- #11513sap_hana_diskusage: Fix scaling of filesystem values in service graphs
- #11514fileinfo: Fix service state if minimal, maximal age or minimal, maximal size is reached
- #11331heartbeat_crm: fixed crash when checking pacemaker versions >= 1.1
- #11427WATO: Improved performance on host lookup on various pages
- #11338Fix "Fortigate Active Sessions" ruleset duplicates
- #11512IPMI Management Board: Fix "Discovery Session no longer connected"
- #11486LDAP: Fixed updating of attribute "Disabled Notifications"