The software development of Checkmk is organized in so-called Werks. A Werk is any change or bug fix that has an influence on the user's experience. Each Werk has a unique ID, one of the levels Trivial Change, Prominent Change or Major Feature and one of the classes Bug Fix, Feature or Security Fix.
Whenever you make an update to a new Checkmk version please make sure that you have understood all incompatible changes. You might have to adapt your configuration.
Want to get notifications for new versions, new werks or subscribe to the security mailing list? Sign up here.
1.6.0p22 (Feb 24, 2021)
- #12232Error reporting in downtime script (treasures)
- #11791First column in single dataset layout of views consumed too much space
- #11942webapi: fix TypeError when formatting tags
- #11905Restore event helper time out to 3s
- #12119docker_container_cpu check accepts cgroup v2 values
- #12132Fix view crash when linking to views with missing context
- #12071Fix default active time range on iCalendar timeperiod imports
- #12126Availability: Limit processed data of 0 means unlimited
- #11844Windows agent internal communication channel is secure now
- #11728zfsget: handle datasets with no available space correctly