The software development of Checkmk is organized in so-called Werks. A Werk is any change or bug fix that has an influence on the user's experience. Each Werk has a unique ID, one of the levels Trivial Change, Prominent Change or Major Feature and one of the classes Bug Fix, Feature or Security Fix.
Whenever you make an update to a new Checkmk version please make sure that you have understood all incompatible changes. You might have to adapt your configuration.
Want to get notifications for new versions, new werks or subscribe to the security mailing list? Sign up here.
2.0.0 (Mar 9, 2021)
- #12225Add service discovery rules to parameters of services page
- #11855The updating of the Windows agent no longer causes the disappearing of directories in the ProgramData
- #12286Fix GUI connection issues in distributed setups
- #12224Dynamic configuration: Fix placement of "Execution has been triggered" message
- #12348API: adjusting code example for service endpoint
- #12347API: adjustment of code example for user endpoint
- #12350API: addition of get single downtime endpoint
- #12349API: adjusting downtime doc examples and fixing downtime objects links
- #12346API: modifying the host and folder update endpoints
- #12283Service discovery page: Do not fail in case of unknown manual check rules
- #12222Dynamic configuration: Fix example connector configuration
- #12223Fix text wrap of wato error messages
- #12237Network interface and switch port discovery parameters
- #12221Fix exporting of rules for API
- #11952cmciii: door sensor always returns CRIT status