Check-Manual von aironet_clients
|Cisco Aironet Access Points: Client Status|
|Distribution||offizieller Teil von Check_MK|
- the number of clients logged in
- logged in clients average signal strength
- logged in clients average signal quality.
of an Cisco Aironet access point:
The levels of
- strength (default: -25, -20)
- quality (default: 40, 35)
If zero clients are logged in, this check is always OK.
If the average strength or quality is under the configured level the service goes
This check uses the CISCO-DOT11-ASSOCIATION-MIB.
item: One of the three strings
All three services are created if at least one client is logged in.