Check manual page of aws_ec2_limits
|AWS EC2: Limits|
|Distribution||official part of Check_MK|
To make this check work you have to configure the related special agent
Amazon Web Services (AWS).
We have the following default limits:
- VPC Elastic IP Addresses, 5
- Elastic IP Addresses, 5
- Rules of VPC security group, 120
- VPC security groups, 2500
- VPC security groups of elastic network interface, 5
- Spot Instance Requests, 20
- Active Spot Fleet Requests, 1000
- Spot Fleet Requests Total Target Capacity, 5000
- Total Running On-Demand Instances, 20
- Running On-Demand Instances of different types, 20
From above API method we addtionally get the amount of used instances/space per limit type.
With both values we calculate the usage of each limit type in percent.
The upper levels for
CRIT are set to 80, 90 percent per type. For each limit type the limit and usage levels are configurable.
If limits are enabled account attributes of EC2 resource are additionally fetched.
One service is created per monitored AWS region.