Check manual page of aws_elbv2_limits
|AWS ELBv2: Application and Network Limits|
|Distribution||official part of Check_MK|
To make this check work you have to configure the related special agent
Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Default levels are set to 80, 90 percent and the default max. value is fetched from the API, ie.
- Application Load balancers, 20
- Application Load Balancer Rules, 100
- Application Load Balancer Listeners, 50
- Application Load Balancer Target Groups, 3000
- Application Load balancer Certificates, 25
- Network Load balancers, 20
- Network Load Balancer Listeners, 50
- Network Load Balancer Target Groups, 3000
- Load balancers Target Groups, 3000
These levels are configurable.
If limits are enabled all load balancers are fetched regardless of possibly configured restriction to names or tags.
One service is created per monitored AWS region.