Check manual page of veritas_vcs_resource
|Veritas Cluster Service: Resource|
|Distribution||official part of Check_MK|
check_mk_agent.linuxagent which provides information about the Veritas Cluster Service if it is installed.
The check monitors the resource state and can have the following states:
- "ONLINE" will be OK,
- "OFFLINE" will be WARN,
- "FAULTED" will be "CRIT",
- "OFFLINE|STATE UNKNOWN" or "ONLINE|STATE UNKNOWNEXITED" will be UNKNOWN,
- all others will be WARN.
The check is cluster-aware. In this case:
- if all service groups report the same, that state is used,
- if any service group reports "FAULTED", "UNKNOWN", "ONLINE" or "RUNNING", the respective state will be used (checked in that order)
- otherwise the states will be concatenated.
The resource name.
One service is created for each resource.