You can now configure the WATO sites through new API calls
- get_site: requires the site_id key in the request object
- set_site: expects the same data format, than the get_site call provides.
- delete_site: requires the site_id key in the request object
- login_site: requires the site_id, the username and the password keys in the request object
- logout_site: requires the site_id key in the request object
Important: Right now the interface is only able to speak the python language.
The existing output_format parameter, as well as the new request parameter request_format
must both be set to python. An additional interface language is planned, maybe XML.
Furthermore, these API calls are intended for admin use only, since they might modify the entire
site configuration object.
To the list of all Werks