The setting only_from was handled improperly in many ways:
- The IPv4 loopback address 127.0.0.1 did not always work in
only_from, depending on what kind of client was used on localhost.
Now if the IPv4 loopback address is given in only_from, the
corresponding IPv6 loopback ::1 is added there to ensure the correct
functionality with different clients on localhost.
- IPv6 addresses converted from only_from IPv4 addresses were not
output in section Check_MK. This was a regression from 1.2.8
introduced in the huge refactoring
- IPv6 addresses were output incorrectly in section Check_MK:
- the last colon-separated group was always missing.
- the groups were output as decimal instead of hexadecimal digits.
- the groups were output in network byte order instead of host byte
order, leading to incorrect output.
To the list of all Werks