Catalog of Check Plug-ins
This catalogue lists check plug-ins that are shipped with Checkmk. For an alphabetical list please refer to the List of check plug-ins.
All plug-ins listed here are actively maintained by the Checkmk team. Further free plug-ins from users, partners or third parties are available at the Checkmk Exchange.
- Almost every week we develop new check plug-ins. You might have to update Checkmk in order to be able to use them.
- Some plug-ins are listed in more than one category
- If you need a plug-in that is not listed here, we would be happy to develop one for you conforming to the conditions of a support contract.
1. Appliances, other dedicated Hardware
1.4. Networking (Switches, Routers, etc.)
- F5 Big-IP: Active/Active or Passive/Active Cluster Status (
- F5 Big-IP: Active/Active or Passive/Active Cluster Status (> V11.2)
- F5 Big-IP: Active/Active or Passive/Active vCMP Guest Failover Status
- F5 Big-IP: CPU Temperature
- F5 Big-IP: Chassis Temperature
- F5 Big-IP: Cluster State for Firmware Version >= 11
- F5 Big-IP: Cluster State, Up to Firmware Version 10
- F5 Big-IP: Load Balancing Pools
- F5 Big-IP: Number of Current Connections
- F5 Big-IP: Number of Current SSL/VPN Connections
- F5 Big-IP: Power Supplies
- F5 Big-IP: Show Failover States of all vCMP Guests Running on a vCMP Host
- F5 Big-IP: Source NAT
- F5 Big-IP: Special Network Interfaces
- F5 Big-IP: System Fans
- F5 Big-IP: Usage of Memory
- F5 Big-IP: Usage of TMM Memory
- F5 Big-IP: Virtual Servers