The software development of Checkmk is organized in so-called Werks. A Werk is any change or bug fix that has an influence on the user's experience. Each Werk has a unique ID, one of the levels Trivial Change, Prominent Change or Major Feature and one of the classes Bug Fix, Feature or Security Fix.
Whenever you make an update to a new Checkmk version please make sure that you have understood all incompatible changes. You might have to adapt your configuration.
1.5.0p25 (Aug 19, 2020)
- #11263Fix piggyback path traversal
- #11228hp_proliant_temp: Do not discover temperature sensors if temperature could not be determined
- #11226hitachi_hus_dku: Fixed informational text about component: "Processor" -> "Power Supply"
- #10998df.include: Fix discovery of empty filesystem groups
- #10997mk_postgres: Fixed query "Last vaccum"
- #10996f5_bigip_vserver: Fixed scaling of connections duration min/max/mean
- #11191Fixed misleading snmp error message
- #10994f5_bigip_mem: Discover only if memory total and used values are available
- #10992Check_MK Service: Fix "'ascii' codec can't decode byte" while collecting service results
- #11035Fixed pnp4nagios graphs on systems with php-7.4
- #11029Prevent duplicated rule packs when updating mkp
- #11030Service Discovery: Skip not existing checks
- #10988Periodic service discovery: Fix not working "rediscovery scheduled" on clusters
- #11027LDAP: Validate usage of suffix
- #10987HW/SW Inventory Service: Fix "State when inventory fails"
- #11028Fixed plugins README
- #11024Analyze configuration: Avoid crash on timeout when contacting remote sites
- #10692Windows Agent supports UNC-like paths in section fileinfo
- #10880Fix "Customer number of hosts" painter showing up hosts
- #10984Show upper levels in bandwidth graph
- #10840Fix evaluation of time specific parameters if default parameters are tuple based
- #10750Reduce long waiting times for some users when loading sites
- #10835mssql_counters.cache_hits: Services go stale if no data is sent from agent
- #10831HW/SW Inventory: Unsorted branches may pollute inventory archive
- #10817check_dns: Act case-insensitive
- #10621Fix bug where scheduler would become inactive
- #10620Fix parsing of invalid state history files
- #10739send notifications chronologically
- #10633skype: fixed magnitude of latency value
- #10497solaris_services: Fixed discovery of services if output additionally contains time information
- #10073f5_bigip_vserver: Fixed ValueError while ip parsing