Werk #13478: Mitigate wrong conversion of disabled service rules on update
|Titel||Mitigate wrong conversion of disabled service rules on update|
|Checkmk-Editon||Checkmk Raw (CRE)|
|Kompatibilität||Inkompatibel - Manuelle Interaktion könnte erforderlich sein|
During cmk-update-config some disabled services rules are being broken by introducing an undesired escaping. This werk reduces the number of cases in which this happens.
Users "Disabled Services" rules were affected if they fullfilled all of the following criteria:
- They have exactly one host condition (explicit or pattern)
- They have no tag based conditions
- All their patterns for the service name end in "$"
After this werk, only rules will be affected if they additionally
- have exactly one explicit host condition (not a regular expression)
- contain both quoted and unquoted special characters in their service name pattern
For instance: "Foo$" and "Foo\[12\]$" will remain unchanged, whereas "Foo\[1\]$" will be changed to "Foo\[1\]\[2\]$".
If this still affects you, you can avoid meeting the above criteria. For instance try to replace "my_hostname" by "~^my_hostname$" or to craft a service name pattern that does not require the trailing "$".Zur Liste aller Werks