A state-of-the-art monitoring platform for cloud and hybrid infrastructures. The Checkmk Cloud Edition is ready to be operated in the cloud and deal with dynamic ephemeral infrastructure.
Monitoring of cloud workloads
Covers essential cloud use cases such as compute, networking, and storage, as well as advanced cloud-native tech such as managed databases, functions, and microservices.
Keep up with dynamic IT
Features such as auto-registration allow mapping cloud objects in real time in your monitoring, while cloud-ready agents with push or pull mode enable data collection from cloud and on-premises hosts.
Automate configuration and operation of your daily monitoring tasks with the Checkmk REST API, and manage your monitoring agents centrally with the Agent Bakery.
Monitor your cloud workloads
Monitoring for all key cloud use cases across AWS, Azure, and GCP:
- Essential cloud use cases such as compute, networking, and storage
- Cloud-native tech such as managed databases, functions, and microservices
- Cloud cost and health monitoring
- Cloud & Kubernetes dashboards
- Supported Kubernetes distros: vanilla Kubernetes, OpenShift, AKS, EKS, GKE
Ready for cloud-native operations
Seamless integration with your cloud:
- Deployed natively via marketplaces
- Backup Checkmk to AWS S3 and Azure Blob Storage
- Agent-based & agentless monitoring
- Powerful, extensive REST-API
- Host and service Auto-Discovery
- Host Lifecycle Management
- Agent management with auto-update
- Grafana Cloud integration
Cloud-ready monitoring agents
Checkmk Cloud Edition keeps up with the dynamic nature of your cloud infrastructure, thanks to new features of our monitoring agents.
Push agent – push your monitoring data to Checkmk in the cloud:
- Autonomously sends data to your Checkmk servers
- Monitors servers in segmented networks from anywhere
- Encrypts communication via TLS
Auto-Registration – map your cloud objects automatically:
- Adds or removes hosts in real-time
- Auto-discovery of services
- Activates changes automatically
Hybrid IT monitoring platform
- Monitor everything out-of-the-box via 2,000+ plug-ins
- Unparalleled coverage of on-premises and cloud workloads
- Highly automated discovery, configuration, and agent management
- Scalable up to hundreds of thousands of hosts
- Extensible by letting you create and add own monitoring plug-ins
- Secure by design with access control via SAML, LDAP/AD, and 2FA
Experience all features of Cloud Edition for 30 days
After 30 days
- Monitor up to 750 services
- Ultra-high performance core
- Community support
For freeTry now
Take the hassle out of monitoring with enterprise-ready features and support
Experience all features
- No limitations
- Distributed monitoring
- Enterprise-grade support
Talk to salesTalk to sales
The Checkmk Cloud Edition is Checkmk’s solution for monitoring Cloud- and Hybrid IT infrastructures.
No, your subscription can either be for the Enterprise Edition, or the Cloud Edition.
Yes, you can deploy the Checkmk Cloud Edition from the AWS and Azure cloud marketplaces and natively run your sites directly in your respective tenants. The same licensing mechanism applies to sites launched from a cloud marketplace. Our Azure and AWS marketplace listings use the ‘Bring your own license’ (BYOL) model, so you can use the same Licensing Credentials in sites deployed from one of these marketplaces.
Yes, the Checkmk Cloud Edition provides great flexibility in terms of hosting-options. You can self-host in the same way as the Enterprise Edition. Additionally, you can also deploy the Checkmk Cloud Edition natively from the Azure and AWS marketplaces.
Trials of Checkmk are now easier than ever – simply download the latest build of the Checkmk Cloud Edition and start using it. This will automatically start a 30-day trial period. You can also continue using the Cloud Edition in Free mode for as long as you want. Free mode does not require a license and is limited to 750 services and one site.
The trial is a full-fledged and unlimited version of the Checkmk Cloud Edition. You can use all features, and monitor as many services as you need. The trial is valid for 30 days.
Ready to explore the full feature set of Checkmk?
Download the free trial and see it in action.