Checkmk Conference #6 is coming. Get your tickets here!
|Component||Checks & Agents|
|Title||LXC: Add basic support for Linux containers|
|Checkmk Edition||Checkmk Raw Edition (CRE)|
|Compatibility||Compatible - no manual interaction needed|
The agent is now detecting when it is executed in a Linux container context and changes it's behaviour depending the environment.
In containers the agent currently does the following:
- lxc_container_cpu: This check is used instead of the normal CPU utilization check
- zfs filesystems are not excluded for the df section anymore
- kernel section is not processed, because it's the host systems kernel the agent reports information for
- drbd section is not processed for the same reason
- lnx_thermal section is not processed for the same reason