The monitoring platform for every need
Checkmk is a comprehensive platform for monitoring of applications, servers, and networks on-premises or in the cloud. Thanks to its wide range of features, Checkmk effortlessly monitors both the simplest IT operations and complex IT environments.
- Monitor business processes by mapping application dependencies into a single overview and view the availability and performance of complex systems at a glance.
- Aggregate various services and hosts into a single state.
- ‘Freeze’ aggregations and compare them to the live state of your infrastructure to visualize changes and receive an explanation for any resulting status changes.
- Review historical states to determine the root cause for degraded performance.
- Deliver more reliable services to customers by maintaining awareness through a completely transparent, easy-to-understand view.
- Support all possible setups – high availability with two or more nodes, HPC, and more – with unprecedented freedom.
- Simulate worst case scenarios in real time, studying the impact of failing components to determine areas of operational weakness.
- Visualize your data from Checkmk along with other data sources by exporting metrics and labels to Grafana / Grafana Cloud.
- Bridge the gap between DevOps and Ops teams with the Prometheus integration and import K8s data and Prometheus alerts into Checkmk.
- Import monitors and events from DataDog into Checkmk to improve communication between OPs and DevOps teams.
- Combine metrics from Checkmk with metrics from other monitoring tools in the TSDB of your choice, such as InfluxDB 2.0, for centralized metrics monitoring.
What do you like about Checkmk?
See what our users have to say