Checkmk Conference #6 goes digital. Get your tickets here!
Enterprise-grade monitoring for DevOps and IT Operations
Checkmk provides fast and reliable insights across all your container and container orchestration platforms. Get an in-depth view into Docker, native Kubernetes and OpenShift Kubernetes performance and resource usage.
- Analyze performance and resource usage
- Detect potential performance issues early on and fix them in real-time
- Connect container performance insights with other critical IT services' KPIs
- Get easy visibility via Checkmk’s built-in graphing or its Grafana integration
- Auto-discover and automatically add / delete containers and pods of only a few seconds life-time
- Auto-discover and include labels from containers and orchestration platforms
Supported container platforms and vendors
Enterprise-grade IT monitoring for containerized applications
Your IT environment is constantly evolving and so is Checkmk. Combine the monitoring of more static on-premise infrastructure for server, networks and applications with the monitoring of the new, dynamic, and often cloud-based IT stacks – all in one place.
Checkmk enables you to keep track of your container environments in real-time and at scale:
Monitor dynamic Docker environments
Easily track Docker containers and gain fully visibility into their real-time status and performance across Docker environments.
Leverage the new Docker monitoring plugin (mk_docker.py) using Docker's Python-API to:
- Analyze Docker nodes, containers, and images and get detailed information about critical resource and performance metrics
- Build custom dashboards or use the Grafana integration to visualize key insights quickly
- Use root-cause analysis to reduce costly false alarms and address complex Docker problems
- Use historical data to understand how the changes in Docker topology, status and attributes impact system performance
Kubernetes monitoring with Checkmk
Checkmk provides deep insights into your dynamic environments to ensure that everything is working as planned.
- Monitor namespaces, nodes, clusters and persistent volumes
- Monitor application-specific data (pods, deployments, services)
- Increase resource utilization efficiency with real-time monitoring
- Schedule and manage alerts across all Kubernetes clusters
- Leverage support for Prometheus adapters for your monitoring
- Create "real" application views through Business Intelligence (BI) aggregations
- Monitor your Openshift environment beyond the current Kubernetes focus
Trusted by global brands and local organizations worldwide
Try Checkmk Enterprise Free Edition!
Download the latest version of Checkmk Enterprise Free Edition today and see it in action.