Database Performance Monitoring with Checkmk
Complete monitoring of your database servers and databases - including availability, database and table size, cache ratios and many other metrics.
- Monitor databases on Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, Windows, as well as OS-specific ones
- Monitor from the 'outside' (via network ports) or from within (via the OS)
- Monitor both on-premise, as well as vendor-specific cloud databases
- Use preconfigured thresholds and shorten configuration time
- Benefit from standard queries already implemented in the Checkmk plugin - no database know-how required
- Use active database monitoring via custom queries, where desired
Some of the vendors we support
Database Performance Monitoring
Checkmk enables you to see what's currently running on each of your database instances. Monitor database attributes that are critical to your business operations and visualize them on a custom dashboard:
Oracle Database Monitoring
Trusted by global brands and local organizations worldwide
Try Checkmk Enterprise Free Edition!
Download the latest version of Checkmk Enterprise Free Edition today and see it in action.