Checkmk Conference #6 is coming! Regular sale ends in . Get your tickets here!
Storage Performance Monitoring with Checkmk
Identify storage performance bottlenecks with ease and improve your capacity planning.
- Monitor multi-vendor equipment through official APIs
- Hardware monitoring (disks, shelves, interfaces, S.M.A.R.T. etc.)
- Software monitoring (file systems, LUNs, mounts, paths, configurations etc.)
- Use capacity prediction to see when file systems will pass certain thresholds
- Set up dynamic alerts for when file systems grow unusually fast
- Get detailed performance graphs
Some of the vendors we support
Monitor HDDs, SSDs, NVMes and files systems locally
Checkmk's rule-based system enables you to quickly define your own default configuration for monitoring new storage devices and file systems, without having to reconfigure them individually.
Network Attached Storage (NAS)
In addition to local storage devices Checkmk also allows you to monitor all common file systems
which are connected over the network. This way you can monitor shares under Windows (Samba) or
Linux (NFS), even if you do not have access to the servers that provide the shares.
You can also set up your NAS appliance, such as the Hitachi Network Attached Storage Platform or storage solutions like Synology and QNAP, via SNMP or another data source and keep track of all your appliance hardware.
Trusted by global brands and local organizations worldwide
Try Checkmk Enterprise Free Edition!
Download the latest version of Checkmk Enterprise Free Edition today and see it in action.