Configuration options in Checkmk
Webinar starts in:
About this webinar
Regardless of whether you’re new to the concept of IT monitoring or just getting started with Checkmk, you may have stumbled upon one or more of the following questions:
- How can I configure Checkmk to get the most out of my IT monitoring system?
- What are Tags and Labels and how do they make my life as a monitoring administrator easier?
- How does Checkmk avoid duplication of similar configurations?
- Can I easily specify defaults or exceptions to configurations of my hosts or services?
- Is it possible to extend the functionality in Checkmk to satisfy my custom requirements?
To answer to the above questions (and many more) make sure to register for this webinar where we’ll explore the different configuration concepts.
Webinar language: English
Webinar duration: 1 hour
This webinar takes place at 6pm CET, which is 1pm EDT and 10am PDT.
- Configuration concepts
- Technical live demo
- Resources & Useful links
- Q & A
Technical Support Engineer at Checkmk
Zach is a Technical Support Engineer at Checkmk with a focus on Kubernetes and DevOps technologies, using his own clusters as a test environment. He also has 10 years of experience in Linux Administration.