How ABB Leverages the Right Observability Data Sources & Technologies to Eliminate End User Tickets
Dennis Vinciguerra, VP of IT at ABB, shares with Elias, how the IT teams at ABB handle global differences in data & systems, and still successfully manages to follow their mission.
What's in it for you:
- The most important data sources for ABB to help eliminate end user tickets
- What technologies ABB uses to make sense of the collected data and extract valuable information
- How ABB manages to offer their services on a global scale with various sources of data & different system environments
- Dennis’ view on digital experience monitoring and improvements in leveraging ABB’s services
- How ABB manages a globally distributed asynchronous team and gets high employee engagement
As Vice President of Information Technology at ABB, Dennis focuses on monitoring event management, artificial intelligence, and process execution and improvement. For example, his responsibilities include improving third-party performance across all key KPI categories. He has also introduced a new service offering within ABB, setting the vision, strategy and roadmap to improve the customer experience and reduce IT service costs. Dennis started his career in tax and finance roles. His interest in computers opened up in high school, and so far he hasn't broken one.
Find Dennis on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dsvinciguerra/
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by about 105,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.
About the host
Elias is Director of International and Indirect Business at tribe29. He comes from a strategy consulting background, but has been an entrepreneur for the better part of the last 10 years. In his spare time, he likes to do triathlon.
Music by Ströme, used by permission
‚Panta Rhei‘ written by Mario Schoenhofer
(c)+p 2022, Compost Medien GmbH & Co KG