Stable Release: 1.6.0
24 Sep 2019
Features and updates:
- Extended monitoring for AWS and Azure
- Improved monitoring for Docker & Kubernetes
- Automated monitoring for dynamic environments (CEE only)
- New "Dark Theme" UI
- Flexible configuration with hosts & labels autodiscovery
- Improved visualization of complex aggregations
- Monitoring of Elasticsearch, Splunk and many others
- New integrations, e.g. ServiceNow, Jira (some CEE only)
- Enhanced predictive analytics for capacity mgmt.
- Improved security: encrypted Livestatus
|Evaluate & Learn||Power your IT monitoring|
|1800+ integrated plugin-ins|
|Hardware / Software inventory|
|Event console – SysLog, SNMP traps and log files analysis|
|Multilingual user interface|
|Simple graphical visualization for time-series metrics data|
|Modern graphing and interactive views|
|GUI management for extension packages (MKPs)|
|Graphical configuration of the monitoring agents|
|Graphically-configured automated action execution|
|Regularly recurring maintenance downtimes|
|Performance & Scalability|
|Monitoring kernel||Nagios||Checkmk Microcore|
|CPU efficiency||medium||very high|
|Long-time-horizon availability analysis||slow||very fast|
|Shortest measurement interval||60s||1s|
|Distributed monitoring with many instances and high latencies|
|Central alert handling in distributed monitoring|
|Automated central agent updating|
The Checkmk Managed Services Edition includes all features of the Checkmk Enterprise Edition, plus:
- Customer administration
- Administration of instances, users, etc.
- Central dashboard across all customers; Overall monitoring status by customer
- Strict data segregation – no customer is able to see data from other customers
- Individual adaptation of the UI color schemes, integration of your logo
Open source is our core
Checkmk has been available as an open source project since 2007. More than 15 full-time developers work daily on improving Checkmk. More than 90 percent of our code changes are available in our open source edition: the Checkmk Raw Edition.
We have more than 500,000 lines of code published under the GPL v2 license. Check out our GitHub repository.
In the last 30 days
Checkmk screen shots
Compatibility / Integrations
Unify your IT monitoring in a single open source monitoring tool
Checkmk provides a unified monitoring solution that is flexible, ultra-scalable, fast to set up and maintain regardless of where in your IT infrastructure you decide to deploy it.
One instance can monitor large networks with thousands of servers.
Use pre-configured plugins to get relevant metrics from your applications.
Get reliable insights across all your container and container orchestration platforms.
You're in good company
Checkmk is proud to monitor some of the world’s largest organizations