Checkmk Conference #6 is coming! Learn more about it here!
Response time (24h or 8h)
- The options 'response time 24h' or 'response time 8h' guarantee a first level response time of 24 hours or 8 hours respectively within normal working hours
- If you require 24/7 support, please contact us
- For an annual flat fee we will help you with problems and bugs that arise in the operation of a stable Checkmk Enterprise - Standard or Checkmk Enterprise - Managed Services edition for up to three years after the first stable release of that version
- These problems and bugs will then be handled without additional cost to you
- This option entitles you to a support contract directly with us - the creators of Checkmk. This means that you will receive support directly from Checkmk's developers
- Actual support requests are not included in the 1,000 €/year price, rather they will be charged either by time (credits) or be covered via the break/fix support option
- As an alternative to this option you can also receive first and second level support through our partners
- Support and services that are not covered by a potential Break/Fix option are billed in form of Credits
- One Credit is equivalent to one quarter of an hour of work
- You can either buy credits in advance at a discount or you are billed later based on the actually used credits. Prepaid credits are valid for 12 months after purchase
- Note: Please bear in mind that the purchase of credits in advance is targeted at support questions, even if advance credits can also be used to pay for new features. However, customer specific feature requests cannot be guaranteed, as the decision to take on the work also depends on current workload of the development team and strategic development priorities
- We support you through the planning and introduction of Checkmk via consulting, workshops on site, or remote support.
- Get in touch with us for consulting requests