Checkmk 2.0 - The most important innovations and features at a glance [German]
You have been working with Checkmk for several years?
You use Checkmk routinely and know all actions by heart?
You are going to switch to Checkmk 2.0?
Then this four-hour training is perfect for you: get up to speed for everyday monitoring for experienced users with Checkmk 2.0. You will learn everything you need to know to become even more productive with Checkmk 2.0.
Note: The listed dates take place according to CET.
- 12nd July: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- 13th July: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- 23rd July: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
The Checkmk 2.0 UX
- New elements
- Established elements in their new place
- Individual user settings
- Change password
- Logout from system
- Detail settings: Theme und Icons
- The new "more" and "less" mode
- New search fields
Where is WATO?
- The Setup-Menu
- Detailed view of the new menu structure
- Refresh rate and number of columns
- Export function
- Manage topics
- New elements
- Forecast graphs
- Create host
- Find services
- Update all hosts
Where do I find?
- Host & Services Parameters
- Agent Bakery
- Global Settings
- Active Checks
- Datasource Programs
- Manual Checks
- Check Plugins
- Release Notes
Frequently used functions
- Activate changes
- Acknowledge problems
- Set downtimes
- Turn notifications off/on
Is there a life without the sidebar?
- Use Checkmk 2.0 without sidebar
- What do you need the sideboard for