About this webinar
You’ve already attended the Introduction to Checkmk webinar or perhaps you just began testing the Checkmk Free Edition in your own IT environment to see what it is capable of.
Regardless of whether you’re new to the concept of IT monitoring or just getting started with Checkmk, you may have stumbled upon one or more of the following questions:
- How can I configure Checkmk to get the most out of my IT monitoring system?
- What are Tags and Labels and how do they make my life as a monitoring administrator easier?
- How does Checkmk avoid duplication of similar configurations?
- Can I easily specify defaults or exceptions to configurations of my hosts or services?
- Is it possible to extend the functionality in Checkmk to satisfy my custom requirements?
After attending this session you will have a good understanding of what configuration options are available in Checkmk, how to work with the set-up menu and tags and labels in the most efficient manner and what you can do to streamline the configuration of your IT monitoring system.
Webinar language: German
Webinar duration: 1 hour
- Configuration concepts
- Technical live demo
- Resources & Useful links
- Q & A
IT-Consultant at Checkmk
Anastasios Thomaidis is a member of the Checkmk Team since 2020. He works as Consultant having vast experience with the installation, administration and upgrading of Checkmk as well as database monitoring for a variety of clients.