Check-Manual von aws_ebs_limits
|AWS EBS: Limits|
|Distribution||Official part of Checkmk|
To make this check work you have to configure the related special agent
Amazon Web Services (AWS).
We get the following default limits:
- Total Block store snapshots: 100000
- Total Magnetic volumes space: 300 TiB
- Total Provisioned IOPS SSD space: 300 TiB
- Total Provisioned IOPS SSD IO operations per second: 300000
- Total General Purpose SSD space: 300 TiB
- Total Cold HDD space: 300 TiB
- Total Throughput Optimized HDD space: 300 TiB
The current value for each limit type is calculated by summing up the related values from API method
With both values we calculate the usage of each limit type in percent.
CRIT levels are set to 80, 90 percent per type.
For each limit type the limit and usage levels are configurable.
The service goes
CRIT if one or more of these levels are exceeded.
If limits are enabled all volumes are fetched regardless of possibly configured restriction to names or tags.
One service is created per monitored AWS region.