This check monitors the following Route53 health check metrics:
- child health check healthy count: For a calculated health check, the number of health checks that are healthy among the health checks that Route53 is monitoring.
- connection time: The average time, in milliseconds, that it took Route53 health checkers to establish a TCP connection with the endpoint.
- health check percentage healthy: The percentage of Route53 health checkers that consider the selected endpoint to be healthy.
- health check status: The status of the health check endpoint that CloudWatch is checking.
- SSL handshake time: The average time, in milliseconds, that it took Route53 health checkers to complete the SSL handshake.
- time to first byte: The average time, in milliseconds, that it took Route53 health checkers to receive the first byte of the response to an HTTP or HTTPS request.
Every health check will be monitored as a separate service.
To make this checkplugin work you have to configure the related
Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Id of health check.